Polling places in Yorktown and Somers will be open for Election Day Tuesday, Nov. 6. Polls will be open from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Here is important voter information:
Power has been restored to all Somers polling locations.
Somers voters can vote at the following locations based on their district:
- Districts 6 and 16: Somers Town House, 335 Route 202
- Districts 1, 7, 11 and 13: Somers Middle School, 250 Route 202
- Districts 4, 5 and 17: Somers Library, 80 Primrose Street
- Districts 9, 10, 14, 15 and 18: Heritage Hills Activity Center, 8 Heritage Hills Drive
- Districts 2 and 8: Amawalk Fire Station, 2513 Amawalk Road (Route 35)
- Districts 3 and 12: Church of the Good Shepherd, 39 Granite Springs Road
You can call the Somers town clerk's office with any questions at 914-277-3323.
Yorktown's polling locations are open except for the polling location for election districts 3 and 32, which is at the Church of Latter Day Saints (Mormon) on Rt. 134 in Yorktown. There was no power as of this morning. A generator from the county’s Office of Emergency Management is on its way. In the meantime, voters are given emergency ballots to cast their vote.
If you need further voting assistance, call the town clerk’s office at 914-982-5722, ext. 209
To find your polling place, click here.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.