Among those who were sworn in were:
- Newly elected Somers Supervisor Rick Morrissey (D), the Deputy Commissioner of the Westchester County Department of Health, previously served as Somers councilman.
- Councilman Anthony Cirieco (R), a former Somers School Board trustee who was previously elected to the position of Somers Town Councilman for a one-year special term before the November election.
- Councilman William Faulkner (R), has served as a board member on the Somers Education Foundation. He is a treasurer of SME Treasury and Cash Management, Bottomline Technologies.
- Re-elected Westchester County Legislator Michael Kaplowitz. His District 4 contains part of Yorktown, New Castle and part of Somers.
- Somers Receiver of Taxes Joan Ribaudo ran unopposed for her seat.