The Somers Lions Club is holding its first annual Fall Festival on Sunday, Oct. 6 from noon to 6:30 p.m. at Reis Park. There will be a pumpkin patch, games, face painting, a bounce house, a DJ, food, a karate demonstration (from 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.), fire safety, petting zoo (from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.) and horse riding demonstration (4:30 p.m. 5:30 p.m).
Read more here.
Yorktown: Farmstand at Hilltop Hanover FarmPick up freshly harvested produce grown on the farm without the use of pesticides, synthesized fertilizers or herbicides on Friday from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information call (914) 962-2368 or visit www.HilltopHanoverFarm.org.
- Structuring your material clearly and concisely
- Getting comfortable with your unique communication style
- Identifying your strengths and weaknesses
- Learning the do's and don’ts of body language
- Conquering nervousness
Visit the Patch calendar for more great events, such as:
- Hop and Harvest Festival with Hilltop Hanover Farm
- Yorktown Womens Aux. of Yorktown Engine Co#1 Fire Department Penny Social
- Blessing of the Animals in Yorktown
- Car Party at St. Patrick's Parish Center
- Kinder Shabbat Dinner Program at Yorktown Jewish Center
- Concert by Dmitri Kolesnik Jazz Trio in Somers