Several roads will be closed Wednesday evening for the 's annual Fireman's Parade.
The . and kick off its annual five-day carnival that day.
The parade will begin on Moseman Avenue by to Hanover Road. It will then turn north on Hanover Road to Underhill Avenue, following Underhill Avenue north onto Commerce Street. The parade will follow Commerce Street to Veterans Road and end at the Yorktown Heights Fire Department fairgrounds.
To provide for the safety of parade participants and spectators the following roads will be closed from approximately 6:45 p.m. until the conclusion of the parade.
- Underhill Avenue between Hanover Street and Route 118
- Commerce Street between Route 202/35 and Underhill Avenue
- Veterans Road between Commerce Street and Maple Hill Street
- Kear Street at Underhill Avenue
- Downing Drive at Commerce Street
- Hanover Road between Moseman Avenue and Commerce Street
- Front Street at Underhill Avenue
- Richard, Church and Harwood Place at Hanover Road
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.