If you're in need of a flu shot, you may be in luck—that is, if you can get to one of the following stores fast.
Here is what staff members told Patch:
- Flu shots will be available to Yorktown residents, town employees and families by Dr. Richard Klein on Wednesday, Jan. 16 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the Yorktown board room. The fee is $25 cash only.
- CVS/Pharmacy (2000 Commerce St, Yorktown Heights) flu shots are not available, but they are on backorder. An employee did not know when they might be getting another supply. The cost without insurance is $31.99.
- CVS/Pharmacy (1775 East Main Street, Mohegan Lake) is out of flu shots, however a staff member said they are expecting to receive the flu shots late Thursday/early Friday. The cost without insurance is $31.99.
- CVS/Pharmacy (325 Route 100, Somers) is out. Flu shots were ordered for Tuesday, but an employee said he doubts they will receive the supply because the demand is so high. The cost without insurance is $31.99.
- Jefferson Valley Pharmacy (3663 Hill Blvd, Jefferson Valley) has about 20 supplies of flu shots as 3 p.m. on Monday.