There are a number of positions now open nearby.
This is just a sampling; to learn more, click on the title of the job listed below.
Manage the Offer letter work stream across multiple functions, including:
•Generation of offer letters
•Manage communication between hiring teams, recruiters and candidates from offer through on-boarding
•Represent and promote Talent Acquisition and internal process to other parts of HR organization
•Manage pre- employment process for pending hires
•Initiate background checks and pre-employment drug screening
•Escalate and resolve pre-employment issues
•Partner with HR Coordinators to ensure new hires are integrated with internal payroll systems prior to start date
•Manage documentation process on candidate and recruiting activities to ensure compliance
•Responsible for NHO set-up for positive Day 1 experience
•Communication of NHO details and logistics to New Hires, Managers, and coordinators
•Secure various subject matter experts to present content throughout the day
- Assures equipment maintenance and repair is completed according to the manufacturer guidelines, AAMI standards and DCI guidelines. This includes the water treatment system, dialysis machines, reuse equipment and other equipment used in providing dialysis.
- Accountable for the training of all technical staff in the proper use and maintenance of equipment. Documents such training.
- Accountable for maintaining proper inventory, following DCI inventory guidelines.
- Assures technical staff are performing according to the facility policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and documents routine staff meetings with technical staff.
- Assures the technical area is clean and free of trash and clutter.
- Assures the physical plant is in good repair.