2) The Brookside Elementary School in Yorktown Heights and the PTA is underway with its fall e-cycling drive. Please drop off any items you would like to recycle at any of the following Community Drop off Bin Locations in Yorktown Heights.
- Pure Salon- 2062 Saw Mill River Rd (Across from Triangle Plaza)
- Trailside Café- 315 Kear St. (By Wishes Boutique)
- Coldwell Banker- 366 Underhill Ave. (Across from Yktwn Hts Town Hall)
3) The following was posted on the town of Somers' website: "A gold man's wedding band was lost on the night of Oct. 18 at Somers High School football game. The gentleman was seated on the home team's stand and believes he lost it between the stands and the concession/food stand. There is an inscription date inside the ring which says 7/11/92. A reward is being offered for return of the ring."
4) UJA-Federation of New York’s Northern Westchester community kicked off its 2014 Annual Campaign with Dr. Bernd Wollschlaeger, author of A German Life: Against All Odds Change Is Possible. Read more about it here.
5) There is a slight chance of rain before noon, according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, it is expected to be mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.